Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Water heaters usually last anywhere between 10 to 15 years. There are several factors that contribute to your water heater giving out, including anode rods wearing out, metal tanks experiencing corrosion, and more. It’s important to identify where the source of the problem is and repair it accordingly. Here are some telltale signs that one of these parts is not working properly and you should seek water heater repair:
- Water leaking from the heating tank: It’s possible to see water dripping from the tank or pooling under the unit. This could be an easy fix, such as tightening a valve but if not done carefully it can lead to bigger problems.
- Age of the water heater: If you haven’t had your water heater looked at in a good while, or ever, we strongly recommend you do. It can be easy to forget about this unit over time but it is important to have occasional repair and upkeep done to ensure it is working properly.
- Fluctuating water temperature in the shower: A clear sign that your water heater is starting to give out is inconsistent water temperature while taking a shower. There could be a number of problems causing this so it is important to have a professional take a look and see where repairs are necessary.
These are only a few of the signs that your water heater needs looking at. If you do find yourself dealing with one or more of these problems, give us a call and we can get your water heater working like new!
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Water Heater Repair Company
Your water heater’s expected lifespan is about 10-15 years. Regular maintenance and repairs are essential to your water heater’s lifespan; taking proper care of your heater will preserve it for as long as possible and ensure that you’re never caught unprepared without hot water. Working with our professionals is the best move you can make. Here are the ways that working with an experienced water heater repair company can benefit you:
- Professional Service: Our team has the knowledge, experience, and equipment to get the job done right the first time, providing you with peace of mind and saving you the time and energy of trying to complete the repair yourself.
- Expert Advice: If we notice any other potential problems, we can address them as necessary. We can also alert you to things that might become a problem down the line so you can be prepared.
- Safety: Working with water heaters can be incredibly dangerous. Our team can get the job done safely without posing a risk to you, your family, or your property.
- Efficiency: It will take a professional far less time and trouble to perform your water heater repair than if you were to try to do it yourself. This can wind up saving you time and money in further repair costs.
- Warranty: Most manufacturers’ warranties for water heaters specify that all repairs must be done by a licensed professional. Allowing us to complete your water heater repair ensures that your warranty remains intact.
Contact Us Today For Professional Water Heater Repair Services
In need of water heater repair? You can trust Jay’s Plumbing Service and our experienced team to get the job done right. Give us a call or send an email to see how we can help you get your water heater working again! We are proud to provide this service to Linden, Milford, Holly, Grand Blanc, MI and the surrounding areas.